Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A LOT Like...

Christmas? Hanukkah? Kwanzaa? or another holiday?

I just love all of the lights and things about the holiday season. So... as I took a ride through the backstreets of Redlands last night, I drove slowly, winding my way towards the Canyon (San Timiteo). Redlands is one of the most beautiful cities/towns ever. During the winter holiday season, they bump it up a notch (or two).

I love to see the older Victorian homes and other styles, too. But, the community is just the grandest without being so overly done and commercial... it gives off a real down-home family-type spirit. I love it!

They even have a community Christmas Parade!

So, since I couldn't find any pictures and didn't take the time to take pictures (I just oohed and aaahed...), hope you enjoyed the video... And think about what you love about the holiday season.

My love? The spirit of everyone being "nice", even when they're usually not... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!