Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Joined a New Group!

I've been waiting with bated breath, but I finally got the news last night! I have been accepted into a great group in Yahoo Groups... Scrapbook Bingo! They do all kinds of stuff and support one another with new ideas and compliments. This group is extremely active in RAKs, challenges, swaps and BINGO! Woohoo!

I'm so excite and can't wait to really participate. They are a wonderful group of people from all over Northern America. Thank you for letting me join!

Also - for those of you who got the 10% off coupons from eBay, today is the last day to use them. Don't forget! Every little bit helps (enable us, that is...)! Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!