Friday, July 18, 2008

CHA Started Today!

My oh my... do I wish I was in Chicago right now. Many new things are being shown to crafters from around the world! CHA Summer has begun!

I know the Making Memories booth is going nuts! It is so full of new things. Luckily, on their blog, they are updating us (for those who can't be there) and having contests throughout the day to win product. Check it out! http://makingmemories.typepad.com/makingmemories/2008/07/index.html.

By the way... if there is anyone out there who can tell me how to embed links into text, without the above "copy-and-paste" method, please do tell... thanks!

And Provo Craft has announced lots of new stuff, too! Hello Kitty! and Sesame Street will be added to their list of cartridges. So will other types of blades! Yeah! I'll finally be able to cut into that magnetic sheet I've saved for my Cricut! Another blogger, Linda, has some great info on her site, too! Check it out! http://just- a-scrappin. blogspot. com

I'm really excited with all of this new stuff! Yikes... so glad I don't live near the Joneses... lol! Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!