Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Woohoo!!!

Woohoo!!!

This was a fun little experience!
1) I'm afraid of heights, and getting WAYYY up there on the green-screen mannequin was SCA-RY!
2) The disc wasn't ready when they said it would be... and then they couldn't find it.
3) Printing them ala Walgreen's was a bitch. (See details HERE!)

If you'd like to join in the fun... link up and see fun pics, too! It's a hoot and it'll get you revved up for (what I prefer to call it) "slump day". And if you'd like to see what I do on "other" days, check this out! Have a great Wednesday! (and check out my haiku challenge poem from today, too!)

3 comments:

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!