Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mama Kat's Losing It Writing Prompts: 5.) The perfect hiding spot.

Where NOT to Go?

If you're a fly
or a teensy little ant
Stay still
Stay quiet
And hide inside my plant

If you're a child
Playing hide and seek
Go into a closet
Close the door.
Don't laugh
and
Don't peek!

But if you're me
Trying to get away
From the things that bother you
Every. Single. Day.

Don't go into the Craftroom
They'll find you there.
They know you...
Yes, I know... It isn't fair.

So smile and take
Your purse and the car keys
Go to the mall...
And only answer the cell phone
IF YOU PLEASE!

Yes, you've found it!
The perfect hiding spot
Can they find me or you?
No... I think NOT!

2 comments:

  1. A poem!! This made me laugh...it's so true and kind of sad that the only time we can truly be alone is if we LEAVE. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came over from Mama Kat's great poem!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!