Monday, September 24, 2007

Are you there yet?

I haven't seen any comments... Are you there yet? Is anyone reading this at all? Uh... HELLOOO!!! Brief comments are welcome, long comments, too... Anyone? Anyone? (reminiscent of Ferris Bueller's Day Off) Please... speak to me!

Just a brief commentary on Shark last night... AWESOME! So glad Danielle Panabaker is back. LOVE her! I was afraid for most of the show that she was really gone... OK. There it was!

I won't comment much here, because I guess (from a comment way long ago...) you all don't want to read television reviews, so if you'd like to know, you need to let me know... Otherwise, I'll save it.

The season is coming off well. Tonight is a lot of TV! Let's see if they all last... Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!