Let me set the scene...
They're untangled? Good. Now separate them out into "like" piles.
Bend each segment into a tree form. Some may have two tiers, some one, but none of them should be exactly alike
Starting at the split
The first one's all covered? Great! Now attach another "tree" to the covered tree.
Now repeat until you've got the length you want
If I had to do it all over again... I'd probably make sure I only had the thinner wire hangers...
Don't totally go! There is more in store for you, so hop along and please comment on each and everybody. 'Cause you know we all love a little love... And BE SURE to check out the "other" Lisa, as she's the one with all the blog candy and sponsor info! Have a great time, and don't forget to come back tomorrow!
Here's the Line Up for Day 10:
1. Lisa P. - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com <==== the "other" Lisa!
** Shawnee- http://www.sunshinythought.com(Guest Designer)
**Jenny- http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/(Guest Designer)
2. Madge - http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley - http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/scrapbook-blessings-club-5722003
5. Elizabeth - http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia - www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Rhonda - craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
10. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
11. Barbara- http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
12. Lisa F - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/ <=== You are HERE!
13. Sharondalyn - Http://www.clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com <=== Next stop!
14. Jessi - http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co