Whelp... If you know me... then you know this was no small production and something may (or may not) have gone wrong. Let's start at the beginning...
My friend saw these really REALLY cute cocoa-mug-hot-chocolate-packet-holder-card-thingies.
First off... Somehow, somewhere, in the transition and re-organization of the new craftroom, I lost the examples
It's way too fat and too big, and I could only squeeze one out per 12x12" paper. Ugh. What a waste
So I searched more... and found THIS:
Love it. But... it prints on the cardstock.
So I thought I'd scan it with my new Brother Scan N Cut 2 (BSNC2 for now on...
to even get there. And it cut out the mug like THIS:Hahaha! How flippin' funny. It's still in one piece with sporadic cuts all around. So... I recalled how Julie Fei-Fan Belzer (Scrapbook Soup, people! Get a clue!) had used a dark black pen and re-traced some lines of things she wanted cut out. And I did the same (on a new WHITE sheet, this time...
I picked out a cute Santa (via Subscription), an Angel (via Subscription), and a Snowman (via Subscription).
And you end up with THIS:
Added a "che[e]rry" nose, a hat and the white trimmings... And it all ends up looking like THIS:
Hope you have a sweet, sweet Saturday! Next up... Barbara, with all her tasty treats!
Here's the lineup... In case you get lost... or wanna start over, or missed someone, or... or...
1. Lisa ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
2. Theresa ~ http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
3. Haidee -http://created2bunique.blogspot.com...
4. Charmagne ~ http://sanurascraps.blogspot.com
5. Anna ~ http://grumpygrandmacreations.blogspot.com
6. Lisa F. ~ http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com (You are HERE.)
7. Barbara http://barbarab3.blogspot.com (Next stop on the Tasting Train!)
8. Jessica - http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
9. Rhonda - http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com