The next year... I
I added stuff to the bins. I collected shatterproof ornaments...
And finally, one year...
I clipped the floral wire into 3-inch lengths and looped the wire through each
Then all those ornaments' wires were wrapped around the branches. The next piece of garland was laid out, the lights were plugged in (and the foot of wire was then zip-tied to the preceding set of garland, and then coiled into a bin, completed). And the process started over again. I put four garlands together
I only have the end result in photos.
See? Now you can do it, too! It only ended up costing me less than $5 for each 9-foot length of finished garland.
Don't forget... There is more in store for you, so hop along and please comment on each and everybody. 'Cause you know we all love a little love... And BE SURE to check out the "other" Lisa, as she's the one with all the blog candy and sponsor info! Have a great time, and don't forget to come back tomorrow!
Here's the Line Up for Day 8:
1. Lisa P. - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com <==== the "other" Lisa!
** Anna -http://grumpygrandmacreations.blogspot.com(Guest Designer)
**Jana - http://www.rhapsodyonpaper.blogspot.com (Guest Designer)...
2. Madge - http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley - http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/scrapbook-blessings-club-5722003
5. Elizabeth - http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia - www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda - craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
12. Barbara- http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa F - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/ <=== You are HERE!
14. Sharondalyn - Http://www.clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com <=== Next stop!
15. Jessi - http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co