As I've said in Day One, I'm starting my portion of the hop with paper things. Things that are simple and easy to do. Today, I created another thing-a-ma-jig that was probably supposed to be done in vinyl. As with Day Two, I took a cut from Design Space (covered by my subscription)... this time, it was a circle-hanging with a fleur-de-lis. Again, I had to make a backing
I misted some Art Mist in Silver to give it a little shimmer and sparkle
There is more in store for you, so hop along and please comment on each and everybody. 'Cause you know we all love a little love... And BE SURE to check out the "other" Lisa, as she's the one with all the blog candy and sponsor info! Have a great time, and don't forget to come back tomorrow!
Here's the Line Up for Day 3:
1. Lisa P. - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com <==== the "other" Lisa!
** Connie - http://
2. Madge - http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley - http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/scrapbook-blessings-club-5722003
5. Elizabeth - http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia - www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda - craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
12. Barbara- http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa F - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/ <=== You are HERE!
14. Sharondalyn - Http://www.clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com <=== Next stop!
15. Jessi - http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co
16. Heather - Http://www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com