Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Got My ATG! and other things...

Woohoo! I got a FedEx package just sitting on my front doorstep, moments after I arrived home from dropping off the girls. Maybe I should have taken pictures of it, because it looked a little like a cocoon. LOL! The package was approximately 9"x12" and was large bubble wrap, wrapped around and around and the other way and around and around, then plastic-wrapped around and around and the other way and around and around... a box and a small envelope with 4 rolls of tape.

Of course I had to tear it open. (Marissa is still playing with the bubble wrap!). I immediately read the instructions, loaded the 1st roll of tape, and played with it. It is fantastic. I will soon be getting rid of my other tape runners and glue runners. It is awesome. What am I talking about? lol! In case you didn't know, I've been on springs, waiting for my ATG 714 to come in the mail from http://www.framingsupplies.com/. I wrote about it last week. The wait is over, and I'm having a ball. I don't know how I ever worked without it!

I actually sat down and finished a one-page layout in about 1/2 the adhesive time I normally would. That is just how easy the ATG works. It is so convenient.

Anyway... enough about that!

All the girls are sick. Ugh. A three-year-old with a croupy cough and stuffy nose, two teenagers with sore throats and stuffy noses... I've been checking out the "Neti Pot", but I'm not sure any of them would go for it. It's rather odd and really takes an open mind to try it out (imagine saline rinsing through one nostril and out the other). In the meantime, I have a pot of chicken soup on (lots of broth and veggies), plenty of juice made, and lemon balm harvested (for tea). I even have honey! Anyhoo... they all better shape up by Saturday, and I better pray I don't get it! We have a swim meet, and I am officiating (gotta remember to buy those insoles!). We will be super busy, but it will be fun.

I'm so far behind on watching my shows... I've been reading the remainder of the Twilight series and just finished the final installment (Breaking Dawn - 756 pages!) last night. [Sigh.] I've also been doing more research for the team and taking care of the family. You know... same ol'; same ol'. In Scrapbook Bingo! we have a "virtual crop" going, but I haven't gotten much done there, either. I'll have to wait for the glue to dry on my little layout, then post pics... I'm actually (FINALLY!) about to finish a 2-page layout from last September's quincenera... I'm tellin' ya... way behind...

And please everyone... My great grandmother is 102 years old... She had a mild heart attack last week, but is doing fine. However, she will never be allowed to live alone again. My aunt is going to take care of her. I hope she does well. She's still pretty tough - hearty German stock! So please have her in your thoughts. Both she and my aunt could use well wishes.

Oh! And if you are a Cricut Lover, or just love the Cricut... Michael's is having another sale - $40 each cartridge. It ends Saturday... so go! (Most of the cartridges are listed under Cricut items on this blog, in case you don't know the names of them...) Gotta run and shred chicken! Toodles for now! lisa

1 comment:

  1. You should really check out www.cropandstick.com for atg products, similar prices, GREAT customer service and other scrapping supplies to boot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!