Saturday, January 26, 2008

This is HELP?

Last night, I laid my head down on my pillow (after eating homemade chicken noodle soup) and went into dreamland. When I awoke, I thought I was in a fairly tale... the family room was cleaned up! Thoughtful hubby!

Imagine the world of Enchanted... I was Giselle (singing... I've Been Dreaming of Love's First Kiss...) in awe, thinking little critters were going to smile upon me (at least my husband) and be happy they helped... SCREEECHHHHH!!!! Halt! The needle ripped across the vinyl......

The dream ended when I saw that everything had been piled up in different places everywhere else! No, items were not put away where they should have been, but crammed into other spots, away from the room that was cleaned. This is NOT help!

This type of action just makes the room appear cleaner. And others much worse off than what they were. Even more, he moved stuff from my desk area and put it elsewhere! He put kid things on my sewing table. He shoved stuff on the kitchen counter that doesn't belong in the kitchen! This is NOT help. This is a lot more work for me.

And so... I have a dilemma... Do I clean it up now? Or go back to bed and hope this was all a bad dream? Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!