Friday, October 3, 2008

Another Great Designer and Tutorial... PLUS: BLOG CANDY!

Over at Susan's Blue Robot blog (http://susanbluerobot.blogspot.com/2008/10/blog-candy-big-thank-you.html) she is giving away some awesome stamps in celebration of her 200,000th hit! That is a lot of hits!

She offers some excellent tutorials on cutting machines and programs as well as wondeful designs for all of your scrapbooking and card needs.

I'd surf more, but I've got a photo project for MVAQ tomorrow due tonight and to study for my test. On top of that, I still have more work left on my other remote project. Yikes! And dinner? And swim practice? and? and?? LOL! Toodles for now! lisa

1 comment:

  1. thanks for putting this link on your blog that is so nice of you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!