Saturday, January 24, 2009

Insomnia Strikes Again!

Yikes!!! I am officialing a meet in the morning (this morning) and I can't sleep! So... I changed my template. It took quite a while, as I'm fairly new to this whole thing without using one found on Blogger. But, I did it. I played with the colors in the fonts and stuff, too.

Please give your honest opinions and maybe some suggestions, too... PLEASE?!? Any other help will do.

I am still looking to do my title banner with something a little more me... but, you know... BABYSTEPS all the way! Hey!

And in case you don't check out my weight loss blog... I have now lost 10 pounds!!! Yay me! Whelp folks... I really should try harder to get some sleep, so here I go. Toodles for now! lisa

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!