Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!

First, let me say to you all, I sincerely hope you had a Merry Christmas! It is never too late. The season is still for giving, even through the new year.

Whew! It's been a whirlwind couple of days. Christmas Eve and Christmas went over fairly well, not without its drama, but thank goodness that was fairly minimal. Thank you everyone!

I've been staying away from the computer... yes... I have! lol! I still have last minute (procrastination time again) cards to send out, so they are coming... sorry it's taken so long. I have just been getting super overwhelmed and trying my best to handle it all.

Sales! OMGosh! Ok... Walmart and Target are still only down 50%, but somethings are worth it. I'm so waiting for them to go down a little more! Michaels Christmas items are mostly down to 70%. Great deals, folks! I got cut-outs and things to paint for next year. I only went out (briefly) on Friday, and not the doorbusters. They haven't exactly been worth it this year (including Black Friday) unless you are purchasing the big ticket items...

Juan took us all to the movies on Friday night. We saw Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler (all with passes we got for Christmas - thanks Josh & Vic and Santa!) This movie was absolutely adorable. Marissa (age 3) loved it! Afterwards, we ate at Wendy's then went and caught another movie, this time it was Marley and Me. Awesome movie, too sad... take some tissue (you'll need it!).

Yesterday was spent "putting away" presents. In other words, I had to purge things to make room for the new. It wasn't too bad. The house actually looks so much better now. Of course, I still have a lot of decluttering to do. Who doesn't? So... I'll be hitting Flylady today and getting my game plan on.

Next week will be hectic as well. The girls will be volunteering Monday at the church. Then Tuesday, I'm meeting up with online friends in Pasadena (hello Chuck E. Cheese!) for lunch, Mom's for dinner, and maybe (maybe) Griffith Park for the lights. Then run home, pack things for Wednesday, leave early Wednesday and camp out for the Rose Parade (back to Pasadena!). It is going to be a chiller, but... I'll be using the air pot I got for Christmas to keep me warm.

I'll post pics and crafty things a little later today. I seriously need to get some things done. Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!