Monday, December 22, 2008

Procrastination - at it's best! Just in Time for Christmas...

Howdy there! I actually did something creative and semi-scrappy! Here are some pics of the cards I made (only yesterday!), yes!!! It is procrastination, up until the last minute of the season. I will probably still be doing some of that last minute stuff even too late... lol!All three of these cards were made with the Cricut and Joys of the Season cartridge. Of course, most of you know I love Stickles, so the glittery stuff is just that.












The fuzzy looking stuff is Fun Flock, and it is fuzzy and velvety (if that's even a word).

The cards were cut using the "card" feature, and are 5.5"... just big enough to put into a note-size envelope. Inside, an artistic version of "Merry Christmas" was embossed in gold with an acrylic stamp I picked up at Walmart.

I backed the cut image with a "starry night holiday joy" themed paper. Don't know what it is actually called, or who made it, but loved it and the effect. I do know that I bought it at Joann's.

Then... I glued a star to each of them, gold of course!, to symbolize the Star of Bethlehem.

I hope you like them... I've still got lots more to do.

A couple of packages are supposed to go out today, and I don't have much more time, so I'm going to get off here and boogy... Toodles for now! lisa

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!