Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The e-mail that is going around re: gift cards and stores closing

Do you remember that e-mail...? Most of us received it via a forward from friends, family, etc. Well... I didn't give it a question mark, as the economy is kinda out of it... Now, I'm definitely giving it a second thought.

I receive a news bulletin through a "crafty" site, and yesterday's article alerted me to the actual Snopes.com article regarding this e-mail . It's really too bad people feel the need to overexaggerate the situation and make today's economy worse than it already is.

I just thought reading this might help some of you throughout the holidays, as I know some folks are hard to shop for. Good luck to you all, and have a happy holiday season! Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!