Sunday, April 6, 2008

I found it!

Coca-Cola stuff is one of my other passions. My brother, in answer to one of my quests for knowledge, put me in touch with this fabulous site: http://www.2collectcola.com/page/ACC/CTGY/TSB! They have Coca-Cola scrapbooking stuff like pages, all kinds of different stickers, borders, etc. The prices aren't too bad either. But hey! They have even more treasures than scrapbooking stuff! If you love Coca-Cola, like me, you will love this site! Thanks, Josh!

I have also now finally won the Tags Bags Boxes & More Cricut cartridge via eBay. Thank you everyone who helped try to find it for lower.

And... I also got "Happily Ever After" (which features Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Mulan & their story fellows) and "Dreams Do Come True" (which features the remaining Princesses - Belle, Ariel, Pocahontas, Jasmine & their story fellows). These were on clearance at Walmart for $45 with no shipping needed! Juan actually bought one for me! Thank you! I love them, and so do the girls... especially Marissa. She thinks they are hers, but they can be used "for" her. There are some really cute things on each cartridge, besides the actual characters, so I am so psyched to test them!

I have a "lot" of Coluzzle stuff coming and can't wait for it to get here!

I just love all of my new toys. My girls are getting more interested, the more they see... However, they keep asking me, "Can you make me one?" My thought is that I would love to, but I really want them to take it up more and learn to do it themselves. Karen & I are doing another scrapbooking day today, so hopefully they will join in. Until later... Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!