Monday, April 7, 2008

DEAL ALERT!!!

A friend of mine (thanks, Karen!) was nice enough to inform me...

MICHAEL'S ARTS & CRAFTS STORE IS HAVING A SALE!!!! - ENTIRE INVENTORY OF CRICUT CARTRIDGES ARE $39.99 - CUTTLEBUG IS ALSO 50% OFF!!!!

That is just way too good! That could be cheaper than eBay... However, they are not offering rain checks, so it is limited to what they have in stock, which is never the "popular" cartridges. Hmm... it still looks as if I may have to put stuff on eBay today to get a little "cash-in-hand!"

Also... if you have any Walgreens near you, I have discovered a great way to save $$$! I know... we've all tried refilling our ink cartridges in order to save money and to be more "green." We ended up with a mess and with cartridges that no longer worked properly. Walgreens refills cartridges, but they do it professionally and quickly! It usually takes about 15 minutes in the store. To refill a cartridge, color is $15 (sure beats the $34 for a new one!) and black is $10 (as compared to $19 for a new one!). I had them do it and have had no messes, with the cartridges printing just as well as before. There are some printers/brands they won't refill, but I have an HP, and it did just wonderfully! Go to www.walgreens.com for info about which cartridges they will/won't refill. Do not check out the "ink cartridge refill" box to find a location. Call the location nearest you, as they are not all registered with this service, even though they do it.

Today is semi-back-to-normal day. Kids go back to school - Spring Break is OVER!!! I go back to semi-normal routines... as normal as possible without a vehicle - NO! the other driver did not have insurance... oh well. Such is life. I am guessing this was Divine Intervention telling Lisa (me) to get off her (my) fat butt and EXERCISE!!! And so... we will be biking and/or walking to practices. At least I have Juan's car for the morning stuff. Oh well... that's my day planned... so far. Gotta drop off the kiddies... Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!