Monday, February 9, 2009

Cuttlebug Spot Challenge #17: Love Word

Here's my take on the Challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot. The challenge was to use the word "Love" on a card. I used the Cuttlebug (Divine Swirls) to emboss the foil cutout.
The hearts embossing folder adorns the background, as well as Sakura's Jelly Roll (glitter red) to emphasize the hearts. Then the embossed "with love" border sits underneath a Threading Water cut border.

I liked it, and I hope my hubby will, too... next Saturday. It's coming soon! Toodles for now! lisa

2 comments:

  1. wonderful card. Im sure your hubby will love it. I like the shine of that embossed foil .

    thank you for participating in the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!