Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Card for Valentine's Day!

This one is really cute (I think!). It involves a challenge over at Scrapbook BINGO to win the Christmas Noel Solutions Cartridge. This is something I really want to win, so I'm making sure I'm ahead of the game. The challenge was to make a Valentine card with hearts other than the "normal" colors of red, pink, white, etc. I chose yellow and blue (adds to the green of the card). LOL! A "duh" moment...
Cartridges used:
Stretch Your Imagination (grasshopper card)
Doodlecharms (hearts)
Pooh font

Other materials:
Chalks (for perfect coloring on grasshopper and reverse shading on hearts)
Cardstock
Vellum (for background)
ATG gun
Sakura Quickie Glue (for the finer fonts and antennae)

Hope you like it... Toodles for now! - lisa

2 comments:

  1. I like that card. It's very cute and could more easily be given to a boy since its not in "girly" colors. Good luck, hope you win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!