Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And I thought I was done...

with my car being fixed, that is. When I first got the car back on Monday, things were great.

Yesterday, the rubbing noise started and my keys didn't work. Guess what? They had to re-program them both this morning. The rubbing noise will be taken care of later, as I kinda need my car. Using Juan's car (Chevy's HHR) gave me claustrophobia, and I don't want to go there again. I also don't want another rental, which they won't pay for anyway.

The kids are all getting over colds, so hopefully... we can go see my friend's new baby! (Congrats, Karen, Chris & Addy!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!