Friday, August 8, 2008

School Registration Is DONE!

Now I have some time to list items for sale, catch up on my swap stuff, write here, and possibly take in a couple of jobs. The girls start school next week! I know it's soon, but they are anxious and can't wait to start. We'll see... that electric excitement usually only lasts for the first day or so.

It took 3 hours on Monday for the Sophomores, 3 hours on Tuesday for the Freshmen, then I had to take Rey for her Sports Physical. (She wants to play water polo, too! Yippee!!! I love to watch that sport. It rocks!) Yes... I went two days in a row to do the exact same thing, just for a different kid! Go figure. It kind of bites, but what can you do? This way, all of the kids from each grade are there at the same time for pictures and lockers.

Luckily, we didn't need to purchase PE uniforms. They're both in swimming. They need a bathing suit and towel, no shorts and no shirt.

That's all... still got a crazy time ahead! Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!