Monday, August 4, 2008

No time...

This one's really quick, 'cuz it's gonna be a CRAZY week! I am running out the door to get one of the kids registered (yes... I have to go twice, due to different grade levels, even at the same school). Then we have running around to do (like I'm not already doing that like a chicken with my head cut off!).

Tomorrow and Wednesday are more of the same with multiple appointments thrown in for good measure - and let's not forget to finally get the ink cartridge refilled!

But... I was send this (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jCnAjel02lM) by a wonderful Scrapbook Bingo person and thought you might enjoy this, as well. After watching it, you'll see why I'd like to hire this for my 3-year-old, Marissa. Gotta love this. It's really cute. Catch ya later... Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!