Friday, August 10, 2012

Paper Hoarders DT: Lazy Day...

Exactly! That's what I'm talking about. And today, our "challenge" (if you really wanna call it that... lol!) was Lazy Day... something that had to be made in under an hour!

Easy Peasy!

I picked up these cute little mini composition books at Walgreens 6/$1, then cashed in my bucks, and they came out FREEEEEE!

Then I simply used scrap and extra paper I already had, trimmed around the edge (leaving a little to overlap the cover, atg-ed it, and VOILA! (I actually did 4 in 20 minutes!) I made a couple of Christmas ones, too... to carry my gift journal wherever I go...





Join in and visit our other gals at Tanya's blog! Have a great time, and make it a lazy day! (I did!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!