Friday, July 27, 2012

Paper Hoarders DT: Sunglasses/Bright Challenge

Gosh... summer is flying by. Ouch. And I haven't done much, if anything of what I'd goaled to do. Huh. Go figure.

Anywho... the challenge today over at the Paper Hoarders was to make something sunglass-y and/or bright. I chose... the sun! He's a bright ball of fun. Put on your sunglasses, ma peeps, as it's gonna be a bright one today!

Spellbinders dies in 2 sizes, off set, then backing of a larger dotted circle and front of a circle, too (Cricut cuts, ya know!). Thought I'd make him into a tag, so I could utilize this bright orange ribbon that I've been hoarding (Ribbon Hoarders... come and find me!)

Then I layered them all, stamped his cutesy-pie face with a Peach Keen Stamp, highlighted with chalk (the cheeks) and Stickles and called it a day then stamped the back with a bunch of journaling lines to make the tag a little more purposeful. Gotta love it!

You, too, can join the challenge. Please visit Miss Tanya's blog, and there will be ALL the links for everyone else, too! Schmooz through and enjoy a cool drink while you experience the bright talent of all these wonderful crafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!