Saturday, August 1, 2015
The Lazy Days of Summer Blog Hop
The Lazy Days of Summer
If you have just stopped by to visit with me, thank you and welcome, but please start at the beginning of the hop with our Hostess,
Robin Lane from Create-A-Latte.
We would not want you to miss any of these wonderful projects.
As summer is starting to wind down and kids are getting ready to head back to school, we thought we would share some summer projects with you.
So, grab yourself a Latte', sit back and hop along with us as we share our projects with you.
some candy. This month we will be giving one lucky person one Becky Higgins Project Life Themed Kits, Summer. For your chance to win this amazing blog candy you must hop through each one of our talented crafters blogs, be sure to leave everyone a little blog lovin', and if you are not already a follower please become one to each of ladies so that you do not miss a single project that they make.
Now on with the hop
Your next stop
will be with... Tami!
Put in the name and link to the person who is next in line after you
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up of today's hop for you to get back on track and not miss a single project. And don't forget to leave everyone a little blog lovin' and become a follower for your chance to win some blog candy.
1. Robin - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com
2. Denise - http://www.craftconfectionery.com
3. Melissa - http://www.papershenaniganz.blogspot.com
4. Theresa - http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
5. Kim - http://katydidcards.com
6. Eva Scraps - http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
7. Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
8. Jearise - http://www.lorbysworld.blogspot.com
9. Angela - http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
10. Nana's Scrap Spot - www.nanasscrapspot.com
11. Sharon - http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com
12. Jessica - http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
14. Tami - http://scrappinmykids.blogspot.com
15. Barbara - http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
Thank you for hoping along with us today, I hope that we have inspired you to get your craft on.
My project is a Paris-inspired card. My daughter went to a friend's birthday party, and the theme was "Summer in Paris". Who the heck wouldn't want to take a lazy day of summer in Paris?
So... to Paris we went (via paper, of course!)
I designed the card in Design Space... adding the Eiffel Tower Shadow as an image. I duplicated it, flipped it, then welded the edges together to form the card. (I just love "flipping" stuff! It allows me to get out many of my aggressions.) Then I added the Eiffel Tower inset, cut it all, glued it... and stamped it! Marissa helped a lot.
The friend loved the card. And everyone oohed-and aaahed... Just what Marissa wanted.