Tuesday, June 11, 2013

6 Months Ago...

... I started writing again. Briefly. Only to stop again.

It's not that "life" got in the way.

It's not that so many things happened.

It's not that I was so overwhelmed.

It's not that I didn't have anything to write about.

It's about...

Me.

I lost it.

I felt lost.

I lost some "friends", not in the passed-away version, but in the they-didn't-want-to-be-my-friends-anymore version.

And so I felt I wasn't worthy. That I was a bad person.

I tried and tried to get away from that.

As it turns out. It was them. They may have been liars, users, and manipulators... all of what I'm not, and they didn't like it when I called them on it. And so... they ended the friendships, without letting me know... without letting me know why... leaving me to wonder and feel bad.

And I may have misinterpreted some or all... But when you don't let someone know, they can only guess. And so I felt bad... In a bad way. 

I'm a good person.

I'm a great friend.

I'm better off now. I'm ready to write.

I'm ready to craft and write about it.

I'm ready to cook and write about it.

I'm ready to go through life and write about it.

With all that said... I'd like to thank the true friends I still have, my family, and everyone else who really stood by me and supported me. You all made me feel worthy and told me about the person I really am.  Thank you.

Now let's get busy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! You did not need those people in your life. I am sure it hurt when it happened, but you now have a better view of them and know it was for the best!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!