Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Whole New World!

Doesn't that bring to mind Disney's Aladdin? It does to me.

But seriously, that is what I have today. About a month ago, we got a new monitor. No big, widescreen (that seems to be all they sell anymore), 19" inches (or is it 20"?). Everything was blurry, but only slightly. Uh... I didn't know I had to reset the resolution. Brain fart! So, now not only do I see things SUPER clearly (I can see clearly now, the rain is gone... [know that song? we're OLD!]). WOW!

Also, on top of everything, I can actually see my whole blog setup. I used to only be able to see to the edge of the ribbons... I like it! Toodles for now! - lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!