Friday, December 16, 2011

Paper Hoarders Design Team Challenge: "Christmas" Layout

I've not been doing so many layouts lately. My main focus has been on gifts and cards and kindergarten projects. There have been LOTS of school projects. LOTS of birthdays, too! I haven't been taking pics of all my work, as me... the procrastinator that I am... doesn't seem to quite find the "time" to take the pic before I have to rush off and give it to the intended... Guess I could take the pic while the glue is drying, hmm?


Anywho, our special DT challenge was to do a Christmas-type/Winter-type layout. And while I "forgot" to order pics and I'd probably forget to pic them up, even if I ordered them! I was going to post this sans photos. However, we (at a restaurant table after a busy busy Elementary School sing-along) were talking about the Mission Inn, and I decided to dig out some old photos to go in my layout. Ok, so I added a little bit of hand-written captioning, but hey... the layout is done, and I'm happy. By the way... I hate dislike glossy prints. And hate dislike the old camera these came from, but I was able to capture the memories AND use up these pics that have been sitting in a box for more than 12 years... ha!

Hmm... Blogger's being "weird" again. This pic was taken landscape, shows up landscape, but isn't loading landscape. And YES! That is my kitchen floor!

The left side... see my shadow?


The right...

And a bit of detail. I LOVE Doodlecharms, and I LOVE Stickles!!!

Boop-boop, be-doop! Whoop!

And no... I didn't procrastinate in the layout, but just the photos...

And now, if you'd like to participate and see everyone else's layouts, head on over to Miss Tanya's blogarooni and see what every one else has got... and HAVE A GREAT DAY!

3 comments:

  1. loveee your layout and those photos!!! thanks for inspiring me to dust off the Doodlecharms cart..
    husg
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I am dying to do some scrapbooking too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Lisa! I love the winter colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!