Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gotta Get With It!

Ok, and so I've done so much more doing things than writing... this includes buying things (which means searching the web...), reading blogs, reading e-mails, reading lots of other things, swim team stuff (go MVAQ!!!) - which, by the way... is LOTS of drama!, writing for other things, shopping, Marissa's stuff, going here, going there, etc...

And this is going to be my "first" post for March! Yeah! But I finally realized that I have been neglecting this, even though for some reason... I couldn't get on. Ok, I'd get on, but my blogspot would "freeze" when I tried to "add" a new post. Guess what! Just right now... it finally let me on!

Oh yeah... and I've made sure I don't keep my hard drive full. I guess that was the cause for problems a while ago.

I'm not really sure where to start. Should I go from here, or should I play catch up? I have some excellent pictures from my adventures from the past couple of weeks... I did go watch the L.A. Marathon... and we did some other stuff, too. Pictures are always great and always fun for me. I guess tomorrow I will try to put together some Smilebox(es) for you (and me!) and see where to go from there.

Anyway, I had tried to go to sleep, as I was VERY tired. (This time change thingy is kickin' my butt!) Now my eyes are burning... maybe I will actually be able to sleep. Toodles for now! lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the luv! Feel free to look around to other posts. I so appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Love to know you were here! Have a happy day!